TITLE OF THE COURSE
DURATION OF THE RETREAT
This is full-time regular residential retreat and is conducted for 2 Week ,1 Week and 3 Day retreat
program which gives the participant to chose the stay according to their schedule and flexibility.
WHO CAN TAKE THIS RETREAT?
One can opt for Yoga Retreat to experience Yogic life along with leisure and fun with in our retreat camp
to experience a life time memory.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
Program will rejuvenate the participant so that while completion of this program they should feel calm,
relax and more focused. The aim of the retreat is to inspire the participant for basic yoga ashanas
/pranayama/mediation during their stay under the lap of nature in the mystic valley of Himalaya .
- Daily yoga sessions
- Two location in one Course, UTTARKASHI School & BARKOT Retreat (subject of availability)
- Asana and Pranayama and meditation practices
- Himalayas sightseeing trip and nature excursions*(depending on duration and confirmed by
management in prior)
- Uttarkashi School have access to the Bhagirathi river which is highlight of this location and
practicing yoga at the bank of river
- Shiva temple in the premises is another highlight of this ashram At UttarKashi school
- Holy Ganga water kund (spring) at the resort campus. The Ganga Kund has been recognized by
A.S.I (archaeological survey of India) at Barkot Retreat
- The Confluence of Ganga, Yamuna & Saraswati is one of the major attraction of the Barkot
Daily nutritious three vegetarian meals (All our Retreat program can have separate meal arrangement
and can be served as per the choice of participant if agreed in prior or promised by management, please
write separately in case you have choice of meal )
Condition* Separate meal and choice of meals will be with an additional cost
For enquiry write to email@example.com
You can also call us at our 24X7 helpline number for further details and registration.