200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
DURATION OF THE COURSE
This is full-time regular residential course for Yoga teacher, extended over period of four weeks. It will be conducted six days in a week.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course aims to prepare an effective Yoga Teacher to the trainees, so that they in turn are able to effectively impart Yoga training to the aspirants. The Yoga teachers need to be equipped with fundamentals of Yogic principles and practices and their practical approaches for the proper implementations in the group mass for their physiological, cognitive, emotional, social and spiritual betterment. At the same time the trainees need to understand role and significance of yogic attitude and yogic lifestyle in life. Keeping above aims in mind, the syllabi of the course incorporates all components of the basics of Yoga, Yogic practices and its Teaching method.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- To orient the trainees in principles and practices of Yoga
- To train the participants in Yogic style of living
- To make teachers aware of the needs for their overall healthy development
- To make the participant understand the methodology of teaching Yoga
- To help participants learn various techniques necessary for Yoga teaching
- To help participants develop capacity for organizing Yoga classes
- To help participants learn and understand Yogic practices
- To develop among the participant the skills in effectively imparting of Yoga-training
Yoga Training at subsidized cost
- Daily yoga sessions
- Two location in one Course, UTTARKASHI ASHRAM & BARKOT ASHRAM (subject of availability)
- Pranayama and meditation practices
- Asana anatomy, physiology, and adjustments for every posture
- Yoga teacher training complete curriculum and materials
- Yoga Alliance 200-hour teacher training certification
- Himalayas sightseeing trip and nature excursions
- Uttarkashi Ashram have access to the Bhagirathi river which is highlight of this location and practicing yoga at the bank of river
- Shiva temple in the premises is another highlight of this ashram At UttarKashi Ashram
- Holy ganga water kund (spring) at the resort campus. The Ganga Kund has been recognized by A.S.I (archaeological survey of India) at Barkot Ashram
- The Confluence of Ganga, Yamuna & Saraswati is one of the major attraction of the Barkot ashram
- Daily nutritious vegetarian three meals
- 29 nights’ accommodation
- Indoor and several outdoor Ashanas practice and training session.
For enquiry write to email@example.com
You can also call us at our 24X7 helpline number for further details and registration.