200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
DURATION OF THE COURSE
This is full-time regular residential course for Yoga teacher, extended over period of four weeks. It will be conducted six days in a week.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course aims to prepare an effective Yoga Teacher to the trainees, so that they in turn are able to effectively impart Yoga training to the aspirants. The Yoga teachers need to be equipped with fundamentals of Yogic principles and practices and their practical approaches for the proper implementations in the group mass for their physiological, cognitive, emotional, social and spiritual betterment. At the same time the trainees need to understand role and significance of yogic attitude and yogic lifestyle in life. Keeping above aims in mind, the syllabi of the course incorporates all components of the basics of Yoga, Yogic practices and its Teaching method.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
- To orient the trainees in principles and practices of Yoga
- To train the participants in Yogic style of living
- To make teachers aware of the needs for their overall healthy development
- To make the participant understand the methodology of teaching Yoga
- To help participants learn various techniques necessary for Yoga teaching
- To help participants develop capacity for organizing Yoga classes
- To help participants learn and understand Yogic practices
- To develop among the participant the skills in effectively imparting of Yoga-training
- Yoga Training at subsidized cost
- Daily yoga sessions
- Two location in one Course, UTTARKASHI ASHRAM & BARKOT ASHRAM (subject of availability)
- Pranayama and meditation practices
- Asana anatomy, physiology, and adjustments for every posture
- Yoga teacher training complete curriculum and materials
- Yoga Alliance 200-hour teacher training certification
- Himalayas sightseeing trip and nature excursions
- Uttarkashi Ashram have access to the Bhagirathi river which is highlight of this location and practicing yoga at the bank of river
- Shiva temple in the premises is another highlight of this ashram At UttarKashi Ashram
- Holy ganga water kund (spring) at the resort campus. The Ganga Kund has been recognized by A.S.I (archaeological survey of India) at Barkot Ashram
- The Confluence of Ganga, Yamuna & Saraswati is one of the major attraction of the Barkot ashram
- Daily nutritious vegetarian three meals
- 29 nights’ accommodation
- Indoor and several outdoor Ashanas practice and training session.
Beautifully located on the banks of Ganges River (Bhagirathi River), this ashram is 4 kilometers before hustle bustle and traffic jams of Uttarkashi town. This location have 18 luxury rooms that are river facing and have all modern amenities. All the rooms have queen size beds, air-conditioning, LCD TV, hot geysers in the toilets.
All rooms are river facing airy and spacious and equipped with all basic amenities like ceiling fan and air conditioner, comfortable mattress, table Kettle with complimentary tea and coffee provisions
WINDOW VIEW FROM ROOM
Our washroom have western toilet fitted with Hot and Cold water and have enough space if you need to wash your clothes.
Situated at an elevation of 1,220 meters above sea level, Barkot ashram with its 16 luxury camps with attach bath ensures optimum comfort for the yogi and yoga practice. The experience and facilities provided in the ashram is superior to that of any hotel or resort in the surrounding and not the least enjoy a dip into the holy ganga water kund (spring) at the school campus. The Ganga Kund has been recognized by A.S.I (archaeological survey of India).
Night View Of Barkot Ashram
Swiss camp Facility
Our camps have double bad and equipped with Coffee table and pedestal fan and yes we have attached western style wash rooms also and enough space to take bath inside.
Barkot Ashram Outdoor View
Ganga Water Kund at Barkot Ashram Campus
For enquiry write to firstname.lastname@example.org